Submission of Requirements
Submit the filled-in Broker/Agent Accreditation Form, with the following requirements, to any Atharra office:
- Photocopy of PRC License, if broker
- Photocopy of BIR Certification
- Two (2) 2×2 ID Photo
These requirements will be forwarded to the Project Head of the Bria development you are interested in selling.
Atharra Product Knowledge Seminar and Site Orientation
The Atharra Marketing or Recruitment Officer line of the Atharra project you are interested to sell will contact you as soon as your application for accreditation has been reviewed. Atharra will invite you to schedule a Product Knowledge Seminar (PKS) and site orientation to familiarize yourself with the Atharra development.
Keep in touch with your Atharra Marketing Officer to get updates on the prices, inventory and promos of the specific Atharra project you are selling.
Benefits of Being an Accredited Atharra Seller
Enjoy the following perks and privileges darüber of being an Accredited Atharra Seller:
- Competitive Sales Commission
- Sellers’ Promo and Incentives
- Full support in selling and Marketing materials
- Participation in trainings and seminars like Product Knowledge Seminar, Site Orientation, and Sales Clinics