- Job Duties:
- 1. You will be promoting products, services andA�brands to an audience of both existing and potential customers.
2. Help increase sales by raising the profile of your business, through targeted promotional marketing campaigns and strategies.
3. You will mostly be working under pressure as promotions and special deals have strict starting dates when everything has to be made ready. Ita��s fast-paced and therea��s no room for getting it wrong as everything relates to the bottom line.
Part-Time Sales Executive
- Job Qualifications:
- Job Duties:
- 1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- 2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- 3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- 4.Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- First rate organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas
- Budget awareness and good business sense